What makes us different:
- A 30 year background in IP – European Patent Validation, Trademark and Design Registration in Romania.
- Top quality services, delivered in the shortest amount of time.
- The most competitive prices on the market.
- A highly efficient team of counselors and attorneys accredited by RO PTO and OEB.
- A global network of associates and partner offices.
What is a TRADEMARK and why do we have to REGISTER IT ? A TRADEMARK is a distinctive sign, with or without a graphic representation (device) whic... Read more
What is a Patent? The patent registration is a title that settles the owner’s exclusive right to exploit the invention for the entire registration ... Read more
What is an industrial design? Industrial designs represent the exterior aspect of a product or a part of the product, shown in 2D or 3D, resulting fr... Read more
- A TRADEMARK is a distinctive sign, with or without a a graphic representation.
- The PATENT REGISTRATION is a title that settles the owner’s exclusive right to exploit the invention.
- The INDUSTRIAL DESIGN represents the exterior aspect of a product or a part of that product.
- INVENTA can help your company validate an EUROPEAN PATENT in ROMANIA
At the beginnings, now about 150 years, the IP- intellectual property – attorney had as business object the support of technical inventors. Then the share of industrial property objects protection increased, as they have been defined by the Paris Convention as patents, trademarks and service marks, industrial designs, trade names and unfair competition, respectively. As a result he had technical and legal education
INVENTA I.P. Agency
Prof. Univ. Dr. Ing.
Farm. M. RĂDULESCU
Dr. Ing. Ghe.BUCȘĂ
Dr. Arh. Ing.
Costin Radu ȚURCANU
Ing. Petre OHAN
MATRIX ROM, Bucharest 2022
The UK formally left the EU on 31 January 2020 but under the terms of the Withdrawal Agreement agreed between the UK and the EU this will commence a t... Read more
British Prime Minister Theresa May declared that the Brexit negotiation process will begin by trigering article 50 which means that in 2019 the UK wil... Read more
EU Intellectual Property Office, the new name for the EU’s largest intellectual property agency. The Office for Harmonisation in the Internal Marke... Read more